Thursday 28 February 2008

hallelujah

I now possess god's greatest gift. Actually in a week I will. I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! Whooppp dee doooooooo....i can already smell the sweet emancipation of janani. And lemme tell ya..it smells like trips to the beach, daily lunch dates at taylors college (thanks to the infamous kong lee lian and rajalakshmi), regular visits to school ( I MISS SCHOOL). Sounds great right? Well there's only one problem. Two actually.
H
1) Mother darling

2) Father dearest

I think when I'm 50..those plans might actually work out. But that's just dreaming big right? I think 65 sounds realistic. I hope they go through this realization period where they realise the horrible consequences of not allowing ANAK to put newly obtained DRIVING LICENSE to good use. Horrifying consequences. I have a feeling they will.

Back to my driving test and how i actually passed. I think I know how. It was the long wait...the crazy 5 hours of sitting down like an idiot waiting for my number to be called out..I COULDNT POSSIBLY GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN! I had to pass this. And I did. I had to ok..I just had to. So the insanely long wait actually did me some good. Thankfully.

1 comment:

lyanafnd said...

u got ur licence!!im still on the way to get mine= o
miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!