Monday 17 March 2008

utopian dream in disguise?

So now that results are out, apart from having to deal with the downpour of phone calls and praises (which i cannot bring myself to accept...considering how "well" i did) I had to register at my future college as well. Kolej Tuanku Jaafar. Scratching your head? Yeah..I had a feeling you would. It's this boarding college in Mantin, on the way to Seremban. Did I mention that it's a boarding college? Not enough I suppose. When I first heard that I would soon be fed-exed away to this boarding college, I felt like my parents were casting me away into this unknown realm where people like mrs trenchbull(from matilda) actually existed! Honestly, I could already picture myself being disciplined. Thoroughly disciplined by a freaky looking lady with a mean looking face and a fist worth knealing on your feet for. She wore a military uniform and held a mace too. Yes it was a terrifying vision which haunted me for weeks but I've managed to get past that. I've been thinking about it a lot eversince (ive been thinking a lot about everything actually...since i practically vegetate at home these days) and I believe they(my parents) have made the right decision. I've always believed in their decisions. They always know what's good for their little brat. Now the visions are completely different. Bunny rabbits, candy canes and cotton candy! If I was gay or highly overdosed on some kind of weird drug. I actually can't wait to go to college. Despite what people say about boarding colleges and how they have this preconceived notion that it's pure evil. It could be great you know..new friends and everything. The facilities are amazing too. Teachers are excellent (so Ive heard) I CANNOT WAIT! I sure hope I'm right about this though :S

No comments: